The deadline for this year's Project Fund is only two weeks away.
The fund, made possible by a grant from Arts Council England, enables you to apply for up to £2,000 support for your own Friday Afternoons project.
This month we have approved two further applications, making a total of six organisations who are receiving support so far:
- West Sussex Music Trust is working with 12 schools in Crawley, giving each a Friday Afternoons song to explore and a genre to adapt the song into;
- Young Norfolk Arts Trust is working with choirs in Great Yarmouth and Norfolk to create a performance of the Friday Afternoons songs on 18th November;
- David Ashworth is creating online training materials for this year's Friday Afternoons Songs;
- Saffron Hall is developing a vocal programme for schools in Braintree, and a project focused on creative response for schools in Uttlesford;
- Sectio Aurea is using the Friday Afternoons songs to build a term's worth of work with year 7 students at the new International Academy of Greenwich;
- Rutland Music Hub is delivering workshops in low-engagement primary schools, focussing on healthy vocal technique.
For more information and to apply, please click here.